First, in this article, let’s see what are the top free IPTV apps for Android. Also, what are the top free IPTV apps to watch live TV on Android?
Now, its not hard to watch favorite movies and tv shows on your Android devices. Yes, there are websites like Sling and YouTube TV. But if you know where to find, you don’t required to sign up for an expensive plan. You can use Top free IPTV apps for android instead. All you required is an IPTV app and an IPTV source.
But what are the Top Free IPTV apps for Android on which you can watch free TV.
Table of Contents
What Is an IPTV App?
The top free IPTV app is a bit like Kodi. An empty shell that cannot broadcast content without user intervention. Also, you need to add channels, playlists and other sources. So, they are completely legal.
In general, you cannot use the app to watch Netflix, Hulu, or directly watch content from other third-party providers. You required to import the M3U file you added to the top free IPTV app.
Also, due to recent Google restrictions, the only procedure to download some of these top free IPTV apps for android is through trusted APK download sites. Where appropriate, they are mentioned in this article. And if you’re an Apple user, you can still use many of these on the Apple App Store.
Smarters Player-Top Free IPTV Apps for Android
If you have ever subscribed to a paid IPTV service, your provider most likely provided you with access to a branded version of the IPTV Smarters Player app. This software is the choice of many distributors.
However, you don’t have to rely on the proprietary version. If you have your ISP’s M3U URL, you can add it to the IPTV app and enjoy all the same features. Moreover, this white label version of IPTV apps for android allows you multiple logins, but the branded version generally doesn’t.
Also, the top Free IPTV application supports top-picked on choice movies and series and extra channels (if provided by the provider). It also integrates with external video players (such as Perfect Player and VLC) if you wish to use their respective interfaces. The
Smarters Player works great on mobile devices, but especially on TVs. So, this is definitely one of the Top Free IPTV apps for Android TV.
Moreover, the Smarters Player top free app is a great media player that allows you to play content such as live TV, VOD, series and local audio/video files provided by end users. On Android devices, Android TVs, or FireSticks and other Android devices. Definitely, it is the simple and basic version of “IPTV Smarters Pro” alongwith its all basic options available in this top free IPTV app for android.
- Live, Movies, Series, and Radio Streaming Supported
- It has Support codes of Xtream, API, URL, M3U & Playlist, Local audio/video files
- This IPTV Apps has Native video Player and also Builtin Player
- It has Master Search (Locked)
- It has New UI / layout Design
- This app has Episode Resuming Bar
- Support: EPG ( TV Program Guide)
- Support for outside EPG Sources (Locked)
- It has option to change the buffer size for the player for Video
- Chrome Casting Improvements (Locked)
- It has brand New tools on the Media Player
- It has automatic Next Episode view Support
- Parental tools
- New Support: TV Catch Up Streaming
- Support: Continue Watching
- NewSupport: Recently Added Movies & Series
- Support: MultiScreens and MultiUsers
- M3u File and URL Loading Supported
- Support: Local Audio / Video files Playing
- Support: Play a Single Stream
- It has Ability to add external Players
- Speed Test facility Integrated and VPN Integration
- Support: Dynamic language switching
- New Support: PictureinPicture (Locked)
- The new way to download the content
- You can Load Your Playlist Or File/URL Improvements
- Ability to open the channel list on the Video Player
- Has Ability to open “List of episodes” on the Video Player
- Backup & Restore Settings (Locked)
- It has Bugs fixes and many more improvements
VITAL! This top Free IPTV app for android doesn’t provide any type of media content. You required to insert a playlist from your IPTV provider to be able to watch it.
Lazy IPTV-Top Free IPTV Apps for Android
This top free IPTV apps for android to watch tv has support for M3U playlists in ZIP and GZ formats. Also, it can read XML Shared Playlist Format (XSPF) playlists.
Moreover, inserting new content to the Lazy IPTV is very simple. You can get media files on the local file system and paste the URL directly from the Internet or from your device’s clipboard. Also, the IPTV Apps works with HTTP and UDP streams and allows you to play videos directly from YouTube and the social network VKontakte. And, this IPTV app has a default mp3 player for internet radio channels.
Importantly, for an top free IPTV app, this IPTV app supports electronic program guides (EPGs). This top free IPTV app can read XMLTV EPGs saved as openview, ZIP, or GZ.
Also, from a usability standpoint, Lazy IPTV for android lets you add favorites, use nested folders, and create playlist groups. You can export your list in this top free IPTV apps playlists if you ever decide to switch to an alternative app. The top free IPTV app’s home screen is also fully customizable, allowing you to add shortcuts to your most viewed channels and change the way content is displayed.
The Lazy IPTV is suitable for mobile devices. However, it is not suitable for bigger Android TV screens. Also, this application is a manager of playlists and EPGs with advanced features. Playlists on this top free IPTV app can be played using either an internal or external player.
Moreover, the application is only a player and does not contain any preset channels or streams. You need to add a playlists and EPGs of your provider.
- It has extended M3U playlist manager;
- This app has data synchronization between multiple devices;
- It support structured favorites (folder list and structure modes);
- This IPTV app for android support for the history of reproduced channels;
- EPG support in xmltv and jtv formats;
- catchup support (in internal players);
- It has reminders of future programs;
- You can search for channels in playlists;
- You can search programs from EPG;
- It has internal and external video players;
- It has parental control;
In our best opinion, this top free IPTV app for android to watch tv is definitely the best IPTV app for Android. Although, this IPTV app for android don’t have a mobile version yet.
Also, the IPTV app has support for several playlists. You can rename channels and categories, and hidden categories. You can get your custom channel logos. Also, you can rearrange the order in which channels appear in the TV guide. Also take advantage of the search option(which works for both channel names and currently playing shows).
Moreover, free version of IPTV app for android to watch tv can enough for users with one playlist who don’t watch regularly. So, if you are an IPTV regular user and customer, it’s worth upgrading to the premium. This app for tv costs only $4.99 per year. It also allows you to get the IPTV app on up to 05 android devices.
Also, according to your choice, you can pay a one-time payment for this top free IPTV app. If you like TiviMate premium, you can test it out with a 5-day free trial. With this iptv app for android you can watch live TV channels from your IPTV provider on Android set-top boxes.
Main features:-Top Free APTV Apps for Android to Watch TV Online
- It has Modern user interface designed for bigger screens
- It has Support for multiple playlists
- This app has Scheduled TV guide update
- It has Favorite channels
- You can Catch-up
- You can Search
- and many more
VITAL! This app doesn’t provide any TV foundations. You required to insert a playlist from your IPTV provider to be able to watch live TV channels.
GSE Smart IPTV Playstore / Official Download
GSE Smart IPTV is one of the top free IPTV apps for Android to watch tv, and for decent reason. First, it’s one of the best-designed IPTV apps. Its crunchy design and cable TV-like EPG interface make it simple to forget you’re even using an android app.
Also, GSE Smart IPTV app for android is available on many more platforms than most of its other competitors. You’ll find versions of this IPTV app for Android TV, iOS, and Apple TV. The app is also Chromecast-compatible. Moreover, you can even get Android apps on Amazon Fire TV devices if you know how to sideload APK files.
Functionally, GSE Smart IPTV free app has supports EPG content in XML, ZIP and GZ formats. It also offers support for parental controls and native subtitles (SRT files). Also, this IPTV app for android can play live streams from HTTP, HSL, M3U8, MMS, RTSP and RTMP sources. The app is ad-supported and suitable for both Android TV and Android mobile devices.
Internet Television (IPTV) uses the Internet Protocol to deliver television programs and services over a broadband connection. Also, this Gse smart iptv presents important advantages over traditional cable and satellite TV technologies. With the top smart IPTV features, this app is available for download on IOS and Android Market. So, you must have an IPTV-capable satellite receiver, Smart TV-enabled TV, or an IPTV-enabled set-top box in order to transmit signals received via an Internet connection to your TV. With the prevalence of iptv applications, many iptv applications have been used. However, it is very important to be clear about the features and differences when using these applications. Please do not try to use any other app before using the Gse smart iptv app. So, after using this you will find that no other application is needed.
Iptv is the transmission of television broadcasts over the Internet protocol. This is to transmit encrypted or unencrypted channels to users over the Internet without the need for satellite receivers thanks to IP packets. There are many applications that act as iptv smarties. You can see these apps in the App Market. If you want to take advantage of IPTV and customize your TV channels, you can install IPTV compatible satellite receiver and smart TV apps from their app market. Also, the GSE SMART IPTV player is one of the best. In other words, IPTV can be defined as using broadband Internet access technology to convert encrypted and unencrypted channels and stored video content into Internet Protocol (IP) packets that are broadcast to the users.
Moreover, with IPTV, anyone can watch thousands of channels without problems. The reason IPTV is flexible is that its infrastructure is optimized for watching TV over the Internet.
How it Works GSE smart IPTV Player?
Iptv applications for android has different types. You can try many IPTV apps on the Internet world and in application markets. But, the GSE SMART IPTV Player is the top free IPTV in this sense. Install the Smart iptv application on your android mobile phone or mobile device. Then, complete the setup by following the instructions, pair it with the TV and start using it right away. So, each IPTV application for android to watch tv online may have various features. Iptv smarters pro is an android app with great tools. This is an app that removes all restrictions and gives you unlimited usage rights. Also, it provides live recording capabilities, EPG timeline and stream code API support, as well as automatic connection support to live streams. Moreover, you can start using the GSE SMART IPTV Player app today by downloading it from the Android and iOS markets.
You can immediately see the difference from other iptv apps. You may read the Application Installation and License Terms before installing this application on the Application Marketplace. Also, if you would like to receive support for the application, please contact the official company that produced the application.
- IPTV Xtream Player does not supply or comprise any media or content
- Users must deliver their own content
- IPTV Player has no association with any third-party provider what so ever.
- This app does not endorse the streaming of copyright-protected material without permission of the copyright holder.
Perfect Player IPTV-IPTV Apps
Perfect Player IPTV is another well-known top free IPTV app for android. It is especially well-known with Android TV users who are searching for an alternative to the default live channel application. This top free IPTV app for android has support for XSPF playlists and M3U. Also, if you need to insert an electronic user manual, you can make use of the facilities like JTV (GZ, ZIP, XZ) and XMLTV.
Also, there are a number of decoder choices from which you can select like including auto, basic, software, hardware and HW+. In other accessories, this IPTV app has the capability to check locally saved data, UDP to HTTP proxy support, and automatic synchronization with the desktop version of the IPTV app for a better usage.
This top free IPTV, Perfect Player uses eye-pleasing themes and draws design cues from cable and satellite TV EPGs. The android app does not include channels. So, you required to add playlists in settings.
Note: For the top playback experience, try different decoder options in Settings.
- It has nice OSD list of menus and information for simple and pleasant watching videos with minimum user actions
- It has scaleable OSD renders correctly with any screen resolution and selected font size
- IPTV watching with channels groups, EPG and logos.
- Local files viewing (from USB and SDCard etc.)
- Supported formats for playlist in this app: M3U, XSPF
- Supported format of EPG: XMLTV, JTV
- udpxy support for (UDP-TO-HTTP) proxy server
- It is suitable to attch to data of IPTV server (Perfect Player’s PC version) to fetch playlist, EPG, logos. Also, the ability to request playlist update right away by specifying only IPTV data server address in Settings
- This top free IPTV app for android can be controlled by remote control, mouse, keyboard, etc
- It supports Perfect Cast IPTV – remote control app designed exclusively for Perfect Player
- It has bigger controls panel that is very useful on devices with small screen size (toggle the panel with the two fingers touch)
- Extended EPG info viewing
- “Full version” removes Ads and adds extra features.
IPTV Pro-Top Free IPTV Apps for Android
You can insert XSPF and M3U playlists to your top free app as expected. EPG support is for XMLTV and JTV formats. So, if you have the facility a proxy like UDP (set up via your local area network), you can use the IPTV app to play the multicast stream on android.
Also, the Top Free IPTV app to watch tv on android offers many options for customization. The channels you’ve added can be displayed as a list, grid, or tile as desired. Finally, if you have a dedicated Android set-top box that you use to watch IPTV, it might be worth upgrading to the pro version. This includes the ability to automatically launch applications when the host device boots. The Pro version of this IPTV app adds a “Resume Watching” option that removes ads and automatically replays the last watched channel. Also, this is the paid version of the IPTV application.
Pro features (comparing with free version):
- It is Ad free
- It has start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
- This top free app Auto-play last channel option
- It has extended playlists history
Now, you can watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
- This top free app has M3U and XSPF playlists support
- It has Playlists history
- Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy is simple (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
- It has Grid, list or tile view of TV channels
- EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
- It has Internal and external video players
- It has parental control
This IPTV app doesn’t cover any built-in channels. So, syou should have your playlist with TV channels to use this IPTV app.
OTT Navigator-TOP IPTV Apps, Watch TV on Android
This top free IPTV app for android is TiviMate’s biggest competitor to IPTV on the Android like TV devices. Like TiviMate, it is very famous with the users who are advanced.
There are some differences between them. Both top free apps have many same tools and features. Also, it has OTT search supports filters (by channel, by category, by genre, by season, by year, by favorite channel, by rating, by country), by channel and by category setting, and by search tools.
In our opinion, the TiviMate interface is a little more modern and the user interface is a little more comfortable, but you can think of something else. Also, check both choices before deciding which IPTV app is best for your requirements. You can view your provider’s IPTV on any device (phone, tablet, TV, set-top box)
- It has live TV watching
- It has groups favorite channels and categories automatically
- You can start playing last channel on launch in this top free apps
- It has timeshift support for providers with archives
- PiP picture-in-picture mode (and studio mode for watching multiple streams)
- It reminds interesting shows
- You can watch archived shows and media library
- You can filters by channels, categories, genres, seasons, years, favorite channels, age, country…
- In this app, you can search by anything
- You can retrieves data from several EPG sources (including user-provided)
- saving playback progress with automatic resume from previous moment
- You can change playback speed
- You can browse and play local network files via UPnP/DNLA
- It has media library
And many more, including AFR support, DRM support, references, etc!
In this article, we engrossed on apps that focus in free IPTV. Kodi application can play IPTV data but it will do so much more that we didn’t feel it was a fair for competition. Make sure you also consider it. It doesn’t let you insert M3U playlists, but it does have some pre-loaded IPTV channels that you can check out.
So, these are top Free IPTV Apps for Android on which you can watch live TV on android mobiles for free. Do let us know about your experience in comments.